RFQ/BOM 0 Anmelden / Registrieren

Wähle deinen Standort

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Die Bilder dienen nur als Referenz.
Produktdetails finden Sie in den Produktspezifikationen.

Sozialen Medien

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Bei Bestellungen über 200 $ besteht Anspruch auf ein Geschenk im chinesischen Stil in limitierter Auflage.

Bei Bestellungen über 200 $ besteht Anspruch auf ein Geschenk im chinesischen Stil in limitierter Auflage.

Bei Bestellungen über 1.000 US-Dollar entfällt die Versandkostenpauschale in Höhe von 30 US-Dollar.

Bei Bestellungen über 5.000 US-Dollar entfallen die Versand- und Transaktionsgebühren.

Diese Angebote gelten sowohl für Neu- als auch für Bestandskunden und sind vom 1. Januar 2024 bis 31. Dezember 2024 gültig.

• Hersteller:

Renesas

• Datenblatt:

ISL29125IROZ-T7 datasheet

• Paket/Koffer:

WFDFN-6

• Produktkategorie:

IC-Chips

• RoHS Status: RoHS-Status Lead free/RoHS Compliant

Senden Sie jetzt Ihre Angebotsanfrage und wir erwarten, dass wir Ihnen innerhalb von 24 Stunden ein Angebot unterbreiten April 17, 2024. Geben Sie jetzt Ihre Bestellung auf und wir gehen davon aus, dass die Transaktion innerhalb dieser Frist abgeschlossen wird April 19, 2024. Ps: Die Zeit entspricht GMT+8:00.

Lieferung:
fedex ups ems dhl other
Zahlung :
jcb American express tt discover paypal

Aktie:6000 PCS

Unser Anspruch ist es, innerhalb von 12 Stunden zeitnahe Angebote zu liefern. Für weitere Unterstützung kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter sales@censtry.com.

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Produktdetails

GENERAL DESCRIPTION

The ISL29125 is a low power, high sensitivity, RED, GREEN and BLUE color light sensor (RGB) with an I2C (SMBus compatible) interface. Its state-of-the-art photodiode array provides an accurate RGB spectral response and excellent light source to light source variation (LS2LS). The ISL29125 is designed to reject IR in light sources allowing the device to operate in environments from sunlight to dark rooms. The integrating ADC rejects 50Hz and 60Hz flicker caused by artificial light sources. A selectable range allows the user to optimize sensitivity suitable for the specific application. In normal

operation mode the device consumes 56µA, which reduces to 0.5µA in power-down mode. The ISL29125 supports hardware and software user programmable interrupt thresholds. The Interrupt persistency feature reduces false trigger notification. The device operates on supplies (VDD) from 2.25V to 3.63V, I2C supply from 1.7V to 3.63V, and operating temperature across the -40°C to +85°C range.

Features

• 56µA operating current, 0.5µA shutdown current

• Selectable range (Via I2C)

• I2C (SMBus compatible) output

• ADC resolution 16 bits

• Programmable interrupt windows

• Two optical sensitivity ranges

- Range 0 = 5.7m lux to 375 lux

- Range 1 = 0.152 lux to 10,000 lux

• Operating power supply 2.25 to 3.63V

• I2C power supply 1.7V to 3.63V

• 6 Ld ODFN (1.65x1.65x0.7mm) package

Applications

• Smart phone, PDA, GPS, tablet PCs, LCD-TVs, digital picture

frames, digital cameras

• Dynamic display color balancing

• Printer color enhancement

• Industrial/commercial LED lighting color management

• Ambient light color detection/correction

• OLED display aging compensation

image.pngimage.png

Request a quote ISL29125IROZ-T7 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality and guaranteed services of ISL29125IROZ-T7 in stock for sale, check stock quantity and pricing, view product specifications, and order contact us:sales@censtry.com.
The price and lead time for ISL29125IROZ-T7 depending on the quantity required, please send your request to us, our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, we sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.

ISL29125IROZ-T7

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Zugehörige Produkte

Heiße Neuigkeiten